Here we go.

30 April 2012

Birthday B

Threw a little dinner party for my pal Brittany this past Friday in honor of her 25th birthday.   It's been a minute since I've prepared food for more than two people, so I was happy to do it.  I made fish tacos, guacamole, key lime pie, and gin/tonics.  That's a lot of lime.
db07eb83, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


5ec450f3, Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


eccc93ff


Brittany is venturing into cocktail making, so she tended bar at her own party.  We've yet to come up with a name for this one, but do not be fooled by it's prettiness; it is stiff & will get you smashed and you'll start talking shit in front of company and REMEMBER EVERYTHING THE NEXT DAY.  Uch.
3f616259


It was fun and good way to kick off a busy fun-filled weekend.  Wedding parties.  Pizza parties.  Quick trip to Memphis to see DISAPPEARS w/ Lotus Plaza opening.  It's o.k. if you're a little envious.

No comments:

Blog Archive